Saturday, January 28, 2017

The SJWs Are One Of The Best Recruiting Tools We Have

Rod Dreher writing at paleo-con journal The American Conservative posted something I found fascinating, Creating The White Tribe. It is basically two comments from TAC readers that express exactly what I have found in my own experience and journey, that the constant White bashing by the Left is pushing many people who formerly would never have even entertained some of the ideas of the alt-right to start giving them serious thought. This is from the second excerpt (emphasis mine):
I remarked to my wife a couple of weeks ago that witnessing the left’s histrionics for the past several months has made me more racist, more sexist, and more homophobic than I ever would’ve been otherwise. Now, I don’t like that about myself, and I try to self-critique and keep in check some of the more knee-jerk impulses (I must strive for Christian charity above all else, of course), but that’s obviously way more than the left is willing to do. What the left doesn’t get is it’s turning people like me—reasonably moderate, go-along-to-get-along types—into full-blown reactionary radicals. Ideas that I once would’ve rolled my eyes at I’m now willing to give a hearing. I don’t think I’m some paragon of rational thought and self-control by any means, but it concerns me that if I’m willing at least to entertain some of these ideas (critically and deliberately), what about the people who embrace them more impetuously or because their circumstances seemingly leave them no other option? If the left wants to make this all about tribes, I’m siding with my own tribe. That means the Church above all else, of course, but it may come to mean some of those other categories, too. What follows from all of this cannot bode well.
Boy, that sounds familiar! I want to re-emphasize that second bold line above:

If the left wants to make this all about tribes, I’m siding with my own tribe.

Unilateral disarmament in this cultural struggle can only end in a diminished White race and eventual functional elimination of Whites as a distinct people. For some people that is a worthwhile goal but I think if push comes to shove, an honest answer from most White people would categorically state that this outcome is bad for them, their family and the world.

I am seeing more and more of this, people starting to ask questions and make statements that as recently as 3-4 months ago would have been unthinkable. To paraphrase Admiral Yamamoto, the SJWs and the "Women's March" have awoken the sleeping giant of White America.

We cannot be content to just allow our culture and even our people be eradicated. I hold little hope for the Trump presidency as a stand alone success because of the erratic personality of Trump but the election itself and especially the post-election response has done more to awaken White America than almost any other catalyst. The question now becomes how we respond to those who, like some of Rod's readers (and for every two who write in I bet there are hundreds more silently reading and watching), are starting to give a serious hearing to our ideas. We might never get another shot like we have now and if we blow it because we are too concerned with being clever or edgy or if we spend all of our time on in-fighting and territory struggles we could miss this opportunity and consign Whites to the ash heap of history. If that happens we will only have ourselves to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment